"My early work and castings was with J.C. Penny's and Foley's campaigns which is now called Macy's. I was very nervous..."
"I like when I work with a photographer who will let you explore and take chances. Someone who will let you just try strange and unique looks in your photos..."
"Modeling really did help me talk more and be more comfortable since I was shy growing up..."
I was a real shy kid growing up in school I barely talked and mainly kept to myself a lot. I graduated from high school in 1995 and enrolled in Richland College . While I was attending college I honestly had no idea what I really wanted to do with my life. Some people just know and others figure it out through time but for me I had no clue.
- Let's give some tips to new models, tell me What is the most important thing that a girl/boy should do to present herself/himself well in castings?I would say just be yourself, don't try to hard or take yourself to seriously come with confidence but not arrogance.
- What do you most like when you work with a photographer and do you have any special preparation before a photoshoot? I like when I work with a photographer who will let you explore and take chances. Someone who will let you just try strange and unique looks in your photos. I always like to try and get a good night sleep before a early shoot the next day .
- Do you have an interesting anecdote from a photo shoot, a casting or a show?I do actually it was when I was told the same day of the shoot I was to work with Madonna on D&G campaign for glasses. It was a very interesting shoot, I didn't know I would enjoy myself or like it as much as I did she was fun to work with.
- My most memorable... there is so many, but when I first started IMG wanted to give me a more edgy look so they shaved my head and made me look military or army like. I did campaigns and billboards and got a lot of attention overseas from, Milan and Paris especially .
- Which Fashion capital is your favorite: Paris, Milan, London or NYC? Are the markets in Europe and in US very different?
I love basketball its my favorite sport and I enjoy catching a game when I have time or playing with friends or my brother.
- Thanks Tyson for taking the time to reply to my questions, it was a gift to me and my Readers.