Here are 25 facts about the talented actor.
Clifton married his fiancée Nicole Lampson on Saturday, October 20, 2012. Their wedding was attended by his The Bold and the Beautiful co-stars John McCook, Don Diamont, Ronn Moss, Adam Gregory, Kimberly Matula, and Jacqueline MacInnes Wood.
7. Favorite Books
8. Favorite Movies
9. Favorite Primetime TV Show
10. Favorite Actor/ActressI have like a flavor-of-the-month thing with actors. I really, really love Tom Hardy lately. I think that he’s incredible, I also think that Mary Louise Parker from Weeds, she played Nancy, is great.
I never grew up with sports. Sports is so hard for me to wrap my head around. I never played any sports, I don’t watch any sports, I hardly know the rules to any sporting event. My wife is a big Lakers fan and so the most I’ve ever done is watch the NBA finals, just to support my in-laws. But really, I’m borderline mentally damaged when it comes to sports.
16. What do you like about playing Liam?
18. Where do you keep your Emmys?
19. Do you have a favorite place you like to vacation?
22. Favorite food
23. What makes you smile?
24. Do you a favorite quote that you like?
25. Worst Job?You know how sometimes you’ll be walking around at a theme park, like Magic Mountain, and you’ll see a really nice car that’s roped off, and there’s a counter where you can fill out a raffle thing and you put it in the box? And they draw a raffle for this car? The thing about that is it’s lie because what they do with it is, you fill out that form and they sell it to people who will solicit you.
So what I would do is, I would stand next to this car and I would try to con people into filling out -- they do give the car away to somebody, but even when you win the car, you have to attend a seminar on timeshares in order to get the car. And they try to get you to buy, so it’s all marketing.