Model, 21, who danced naked on a ledge in Times Square for an hour, gets his case dismissed conditionally due to psychiatric issues as he begins battle against manic episodes.
- Krit McClean, 21, climbed naked on top of Times Square staircase in June
- Pulled on his genitals and shouted for an hour before jumping off platform
- Faced charges of public lewdness, disorderly conduct and exposure
- Showed up in court Friday appearing calm as assistant DA dismissed case
- McClean had a manic episode for the first time of his life, prosecution said
- Must continue treatment and go to court again before charges are tossed.
- A New York model who stood naked in Times Square while screaming nonsense for an hour has received a conditional dismissal in court.Krit McClean, 21, had the first manic episode of his life that day and must now receive treatment before his charges are dismissed, the prosecution said on Friday.McClean showed up in court and acted calm and well-mannered, according to the Daily News - a far cry from the behavior he displayed on June 30.The Columbia University student, who has modeled for Dolce & Gabbana, climbed on top of the Father Duffy Square staircase in Times Square without any clothes nor shoes on, prompting police to close down the area.