What do they eat?
- Vegetables (a lot -- it's about 80% of their diet according to their personal chef Allen Campbell)
- Gluten-free grains (think quinoa, millet, brown rice)
- Legumes (lentils and beans)
- Lean meats (organic steak and chicken) and fish (mostly wild salmon)
- Coconut oil
What don't they eat?
- No white sugar
- No white flour
- No dairy
- No gluten
- No coffee or caffeine
- No nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms or eggplants)
- No cooking with olive oil (although, raw olive oil has been given the thumbs up)
- No iodized salt
- No fruits (for the most part; the kids eat fruit and Tom eats bananas in his smoothies)